Monday, April 17, 2017

Week 14

With the end of the semester underway, I find it kind of tricky to balance everything that has to be accomplished. I sometimes find myself in disbelief that I was able to get all my assignments done on time. This would not have been possible without the help of the Lord.

This concept was further strengthened within me as I read in 1 Timothy 1:12, "And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful..." Because of Christ I can receive help and ability to do what is asked of me. I love that this applies to not only the spiritual aspect of my life, but also the temporal side. Christ is there to help me in all aspects of my life.

With the spiritual side of things, Christ has made it possible for each one of us to repent and become better. He has enabled us with power to overcome temptation and sin and become better. I know He is real and that with His help I can do all that is required for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment