Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 9

Sometimes all you can do is try and do your best. Even then, somethings still don't work out the way you would like them too. I don't have a specific verse of scripture that I was thinking about this week; it was more of a reflection on the many different people in the New Testament who kept trying. One specifically that comes to mind is Paul. He tried to do his best and share the Gospel, despite being beaten and thrown into prison. He kept trying.

As a college student, I have felt beat many times. I try so hard to do what I am supposed and somehow things don't work out quite like I had planned. It can be kind of discouraging and make me feel like I am not doing enough. I have come to realize (and still need to put it into practice) that I am doing my best. And that is all that God asks of me. He wants me to keep trying, despite the setbacks and disappointments. I know that He will make up the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment